SEO is used to optimize a website so that its rank in search engine results page should improve. A good SEO ranking can be achieved by executing various strategies and techniques of digital marketing.
What is SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a Search Engine’s Results Page(SERP)—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
Why choose search engine as your marketing channel?
These days, every online business need SEO. Today this became very important for the majority of e-businesses having online operations. There are 600 million searches a day worldwide. A recent survey says that 89% of customers begin their buying process with a search engine. Even when they are not buying, search engine acts as the credible research center.
Benefits Of SEO
- SEO Is Relatively Cheap compared to paid marketing. To be honest it isn’t a marketing cost; this is a true business investment.
- · Convert traffic to your website into leads. Yes, this is also a part of SEO and it does that too. Bringing loads of traffic is very beneficial for any website because only this creates the opportunities to get materialistic goals or generate monetary benefits. This is called conversion and this has to be created.
- SEO is a targeted strategy. One can target their audience on sex, gender, demography and user behaviors. There is no wild goose chase with SEO.
- If your business is already on social media then you should know that SEO also has an important role to play in social marketing campaigns. This is because in social media marketing, SEO can also be incorporated.
- Long term strategy . SEO is actually a long term solution for gaining and maintaining search visibility and getting inbound search traffic. It does not bring much result in a short period of time but when continued for a longer period of a year and more than the results or the traffic which a website generates grow exponentially.